Inconel625 is an alloy grade with a density of 8.4 g/cm3 and melting point of 1290-1350 degree. It has the excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosion and has excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and reduction environments.
Inconel625 alloy powder shows the excellent corrosion resistance in many media. It has the excellent resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, intergranular corrosion, and erosion in chloride media.
1. It has the excellent corrosion resistance to various corrosive media in oxidation and the reduction environments
2. Excellent resistance to pitting corrosions and crevice corrosion, and will not produce stress corrosion cracking caused by the chloride
3. Excellent resistance to inorganic acid corrosions, such as nitric acid, phosphoric acids, sulfuric acids, hydrochloric acids, and mixed acid of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acids, and so on.
4. Excellent resistance to corrosion of various inorganic acids composite solution.
5. When the temperature reaches 40degree, it can show good corrosion resistance in different concentrations of hydrochloric acid solution
6. Good processability and weldability, no cracking sensitivity after welding
7. Manufacture certification of the pressure vessels with wall temperature of -196～450℃
The softened and annealed low-carbon alloy 625 powder is widely used in the chemical process industry. Its good corrosion resistance and the high strength enable it to be used as a thinner structural component. Alloy 625 can be used in situations exposed to seawater and subjected to high mechanical stress. Typical application areas:
1. Features of organic chemical processes containing chlorides, mainly where acid chloride catalysts are used
2. Used in the manufacture of the digesters and bleaching tanks in the pulp and paper industry
3. Absorption tower, reheater, flue gas inlet baffle, fan (humidity), stirrer, baffle and flue in the flue gas desulfurization systems.
4. Used to manufacture equipments and components used in acid gas environments
5. Acetic acid and acetic anhydride reaction generator
6. Sulfuric acid condenser
TRUNNANO (aka. Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years’ experience in providing super high quality chemicals and Nano materials. The 3D printing metal powder produced by our company has high purity, fine particle size and impurity content. Lower, please contact us if necessary.